Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gratitude

Not sure what to talk about, just wanted to let people know I am still alive. I have of late been contacted by several friends from a long time ago. I have talked with them about the different things going on in their lives and have come to a conclusion. I am incredibly grateful for the fortune that has come my way. Some of my old friends have suffered job loss, home loss and even multiple deaths in their families. I have suffered very little in my adult life, my parents are still alive, my kids are healthy and I have a roof over my head. My husband loves me and we have a great relationship. I have a good job with excellent health benefits and have the opportunity to continue my education. I am so incredibly grateful for what I have in my life today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home