Saturday, June 27, 2009

So it's been a while

Well, things have been alright...Work has been good and the boys are fine.

My new doc changed my meds...the old ones were NOT working. So far so good, I can't complain, no bad days but it has only been since Monday. Actually that is pretty good...almost a whole week with no bad days....huh, go figure.

Anyway, got to meet up with one of my old grade school friends this weekend...it was really interesting...she has been through a lot, lots of rough stuff went on for her and it is not looking better right now, but she seems fairly positive and I hope things work out for her.

Hubby signing up for active is on hold right now, his recruiter (my brother) is on vacation right now and so we are waiting for him to be back...sigh...wait, hurry up, wait, hurry up...army life.

Took the boys camping this last weekend and they had a blast, we were skipping rocks and fishing and eating s'mores...it was a really good time.

We are going again next weekend for longer this time, my plan is to hike to the top of a nearby mountain and have a beer. We are also going to be going to the coast here real soon, like the 21st of July. I am really excited about that trip...really excited. Just have to beg for the time off from work...hope for me will ya.

Anyway, that is what is going on....good stuff all around for the most part...did not mention the not so gut...don't want to.

I have some homework to do right now so I will be getting on that

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home