Friday, July 10, 2009

171

Last weekend ranked up in the top five of all time weekends for me. It was really great, I got to go camping, fishing, hung with my dad and brother, had a fish fry, I climbed a mountain with my boys and my brother, I came home and snuggled with my hubby, saw fireworks with the boys, hung out with my friends at a bbq. I really had a great weekend. The oddest thing though, when we got in my brother's truck to go find the trailhead to climb the mountain he had been listening to my favorite singer of all time, John Denver...really sealed the deal on the good weekend to know my brother appreciates him as much as I do.

That is not to say there were not bad points, I just did not focus on them. I think alot has to do with my new meds...the doc just got me on three new ones and we got rid of the old ones and the last two and a half weeks have been great...I think the old ones were not working...wierd how you do not realize that until you take stock on how your days have been. All the trouble at work, the stress from surgery, stress at home and other places had taken a toll on me for sure, add to it the meds not working and you have one pretty stressed depressed person. It is not that I now don't care what is going on around me, I just seem to have a more positive take on things. And the bad stuff is literally rolling off like water off a ducks back...it just doesn't bring me down like it used to, I don't focus and obsess on it...I deal with it and move on.

Anyway, enough about how wonderful things are for me, the boys are doing great...they are having fun on their vacations what with the camping and going places and fishing. S is now 5'4" and only has 4 inches till he is my height...damn he is tall...he is only 11 too!! R is being his goofy self. I love those boys.

Hubby is still working on going active...I hate being in limbo though...grrr.

Anyway, that is me for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home