Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Reanimation

So I thought I would reanimate this poor dead blog that I have long neglected. I am currently working on my Masters of Education and am doing my student teaching. I have had a rough few years and am finally feeling good again. I feel new, happier and more stable. My relationship with my husband has expanded and grown into a very healthy happy fulfilling relationship. It has taken 16 years of work but for the first time in my life I can truly say that I am happy from my head to my toes. I know that for some all this happy is sickening and to them I say...try it, it feels really good, and is totally worth all the poopoohing that people do. I have not felt this good since I was a little girl, six years old, before anything bad ever happened, before I got sick, cuddled on my Daddy's lap. Part of me is afraid that it is just a mood swing but it has been going on for way too long for it to be that simple.

Anyway, the boys are doing good, S is in 8th grade and R is in 5th. S is now taller than me by 1/2 an inch and has taken up the trumpet which he can really PLAY!! He is able to listen to a song and figure out the tune!! I am so proud of him. R is goofy as ever, my little snuggleupagus.

Hubby has a new job which isn't much but it is paying the bills. He also quit smoking again but I think it is going to stick this time mostly because we are in it together and I am fully supporting him rather than before I got better when I just wanted him to stop being grumpy and so told him to get a pack of smokes so I did not kill him...lol.

I've got great friends and I am pretty sure that my student teaching is going along swimmingly. I just got observed in my toughest class today and my supervisor only had good things to say about me. My students like me. The only thing I don't like about teaching so far is grading but that is handleable as I only have to do it every so often.

Wow!! Nothing to complain about...something must be wrong!!!

I will try to blog more often, which computes to more than once a year but I think I can handle it.

=)

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Vox said...

so it only took my putting together an old computer that I had taken apart ( not sure why I took it apart now ) to find your blog and low and behold you have not been bloging.
I have not you number......nore do I know if you will see this any time soon. If so shoot me a note or some such thing.

Vonnely12@yahoo.com

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Vox said...

oh it's Stan BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home